Thursday 17 November 2011

Cannonball Run Day 12; this day in 1990


Up fairly late today, still feeling a bit woozy. We all watched a bit of TV and then went to a bar to shoot some pool; right on Venice Beach. Co-o-ol!

Ordered pitchers of beer then home to get changed before going to the Oar House (note: only just realised the play on words there; told you I was young and stupid, doh!).

While we were out our van was broken into; luckily most of our stuff had been brought in. One of George's bags containing clothes and his camera, my cherished jean jacket with my Beetle badges on were stolen though.

Oh well, live and learn.

(note: that diary entry ended there but again, remembering clearly, there's a teensy chance that I may have forgotten to lock the van - I did get the blame for it but managed to forget to put that little nugget of information down for prosperity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment