Sunday 4 December 2011

Cannonball Run Day 29; this day in 1990


Woke up after a great nights sleep and I'd lost my keys with my key-rings that I'd collected, including the Top Gun one I'd bought Paul. It also looks like I've lost my beloved Zippo lighter. George and me inspected the damage to the shower building where we'd revered into it. Got showered, grabbed some firewood and got out of the area.

Drove non-stop, playing silly word association games and got to a place just down the road from Disney World (Kissimee). Bought a pair of Converse All Star trainers for $16 (£8) and a key-ring with my name on it, to start my collection again.

A non-eventful day (note: there I go again) but we should be going to Disney World tomorrow or Thursday.

p.s. I had a shower with a little green tree frog last night. It sat on the mirror while I shaved.

'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment