Wednesday 4 April 2012

"You've missed a bit"


I took the car for a wash yesterday. I normally do this myself but I thought I'd 'mix it up' a bit. Whereas I normally pay between three and six pounds, the wash yesterday came to a grand total of £266 and some pennies. I was shocked, to say the least. Two hundred and sixty six pounds??

Still, they did give it the annual service it needed, so I guess it wasn't all bad. I didn't even know it was due a service to be honest. I received a letter from Kia the other day. It started thus;

"As I'm sure you're aware, your car is now due it's annual service ..."

Well, funny enough, I wasn't aware actually. I thought that I'd have the car for a whole year befre I needed to worry about that. But, a 'phone call later confirmed that it was indeed due to be put up on the ramps and tinkered with.

Still, never mind - pay day is in ............. a fortnight.




£266?

I'm delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment