Thursday 31 March 2011

"Will you be my child?"

Ok, I just want to mention (ok, moan), that I can't seem to format my text the way I want. Yes, I know there are more pressing things in the world to worry and complain about but right here, right now? I just want some control over my formatting of posts, OK???? Right, ok then ..... Annabel wants to be an art teacher. She's only 5 years old but she knows that she wants to be a teacher. I guess this makes perfect sense, combining her two favourite things in the entire universe; creating art, number one, and telling people what to do, number two! (Or should that be the other way around?) Either way, while Joseph is at after school club once a week, Annabel likes to come up to my classroom and use our Smart board (a damn clever piece of kit, which links your PC to an interactive white board, touch sensitive, blah blah blah, it's great!). In order to practice for her impending career in teaching, she asks if I would, "be the child", so she can practice asking me questions, congratulating me when I answer a question correctly or thrash me if I get it wrong (I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!) and generally be the Boss. And although the Smartboard is her favourite, just occasionally she'll use a white board and marker pen to do her little drawings. Today she drew 3 different types of flower.




Y'see, we just can't get away from Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment